HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE

To be completely honest, this week has been super stressful. While there were not many assignments that I needed to get done. It was the fact that I’ve been working a lot, and then on top of it, I am just exhausted. Last year, I felt like I was on top of everything and always able to keep track of all my assignments, but this year I feel like I’m not. I know this is okay, but I just hate this feeling of being stressed. That said, I had this big plan to take photos and create a fun video of this gathering that I would attend, but those ended up falling through. Luckily for me, Natasha came and saved my night and if not for her, I would most likely not have any photos.

This post is dedicated to Natasha for literally always being there for me. You are the sweetest, kindest person, and I’m so glad we’re going through this program together.

My photos this week were taken on an Olympus camera 24x wide optical zoom of 4.5-108.0mm. This camera was handed down to me by my parents; they said they had had this camera since I was a child. I added no filters to these pictures as I just wanted to post how the camera captures the moment!

All of these photos were taken by the author with consent to be posted. That said, I hope everyone enjoys these photos 🙂

← Previous Post

Next Post →

1. ncalbhouse

Awww Jess you are gonna make me cry! This is so sweet. I wanna thank you for being such a great friend and I am glad we are doing this together as well. I could not imagine this program without you by my side!!

2. carasartorio

Looks like you guys had a blast! Glad that although your original plans didn’t pan out, you still got to celebrate with friends!! Happy Halloween!!

3. hannaguiney

Looks like a super fun night! I love that you kept the original photos, they almost look vintage. Super cool! Also, you are not alone, every one of us in our class is feeling overwhelmed with assignments and tasks, and it seems nearly impossible to keep track of everything. However, we are in it together and its important that we support each other, and im glad you have Natasha to lean on.