WEEK 5 REFLECTION

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I want to thank some people in my life for this week’s reflection! I am missing a few, but I am thankful for everyone and everything in my life.  

Mom – Thank you for everything, you are the best, and I don’t know what I would do without you. Thank you for repeatedly watching Christmas movies with me and always giving the best hugs.  

Dad – Thank you for teaching me how to negotiate; although this skill can’t be used for everything, it is a convenient skill to have. Thank you for sharing your love of 80s music with me; it makes for a fun car ride with mom and Adam. Big thanks, though, for always making and getting me food!!  

Adam – To my big bro, thank you for always helping me and pushing me to do better. Although we can have our differences, we’ve always been there for one another. Thanks for always watching chick flicks with me!  

Parker + Eric – To my guy besties, thank you for always being supportive and always there for me. I know I can be a lot, and I thank you for being patient. You guys always make me laugh, and I am so grateful for our friendship!  

Olivia – Even though you’re far away and I miss you so much. I always appreciate our time together and laughs. I know you’re rocking it in the stem world while also being a varsity athlete. I am so proud of you and can’t wait for you to come home!  

Natasha – Although we weren’t close in high school, I am so glad to have gotten close with you through the education program. Thanks for being my partner for literally everything; I don’t know what I would do without you. I can’t wait to see what we accomplish!!  

Mel – It has been great getting to know you, Mel! You’re an awesome person, and I wish we had talked to each other last year. Thank you for being so helpful with school, and I love our Wednesday McDonald’s runs.  

Chantale – You’re the best work bestie I could ask for. I am so glad to have met you through work, and I love getting together. We always have so much fun and I cherish those memories. Je t’aime fille!  

Nicole – Don’t worry, I didn’t forget you! You are so funny, and I always have a good time with you and Natasha. So glad you made me start eating lunch with you guys and didn’t allow me to eat my lunch in the car alone. You are going to be a great lawyer!  

Everyone gave consent to have their photos on my blog. Feature Image: Photo by Pro Church Media on Unsplash

← Previous Post

Next Post →

1. ncalbhouse

Hi Jessica,

This is so sweet! Love how you also included Nicole even though it was lowkey forced lol. I am so thankful we have gotten close this last year, not only am I thankful for having someone to ask questions and do school work with but I am thankful that we have become good friends and hangout outside of school.

2. melanievaliquette

Hi Jessica,

It’s been so great getting to know you as well. You are such a wonderful person and I’m so lucky to have you in my life. Thanks for being such a good friend to me! I can’t wait to read more of your blog posts and get to know you better as the school year progresses. 🙂