FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving and got to either spend it with their friends or family. This week I decided to try out food photography. I do have some knowledge on taking photos of food, but this was my first time trying it out with my camera! The photos were taken during our Thanksgiving dinner. While this year it was only spent just the four of us, usually we at least have 2 large family dinners we go to. Something I noticed is, as everyone gets older; we all can’t make it to meet up. That said, I will always cherish the memories from our family dinners. I hope you enjoy the photos from our Thanksgiving dinner!  

Check out my cousin’s Instagram, he does some amazing food photography. https://www.instagram.com/see_jay91/?hl=en  

Turkey is my favourite dish! Photo: By Author
Tis the season for roasted yams and potatoes. Photo: By Author
The cooker and the cutter of the turkey👨🏻‍🍳. Photo: By Author
Can’t forget the cranberry sauce! Photo: By Author
Yummy stuffing! Photo: By Author

Feature Image: Photo by Suganth on Unsplash

← Previous Post

Next Post →

1. codymacqueen

Hey Jessica, all of that food looks so amazing. The photography is incredible, everything blends together so nicely. What type of camera are you using? That is the sad thing as people age is that it seems family gatherings are always so hard to coordinate. When they do happen it makes them that much more meaningful. Hope you had a great weekend!

2. These photos are making me hungry! Super glad you had a lovely thanksgiving <3

3. isaacclements

Hi Jessica,
    These photos are really good and the food looks amazing! What was your favourite dish that you ate during Thanksgiving?

• jessicaj

Hi Issac, one of my favourite dishes wasn’t made this year as we already had too much food. It’s called Scallop Potatoes!