HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE

I cannot believe that the term is ending. It felt like just yesterday when we all were walking into tech class to meet everyone!  

While this does mean this will be my last post for a while on my blog. I definitely think I want to have my own classroom website in the future. I have had so much fun blogging each week and documenting my progress in photography. Including, being able to improve my photography along the way. That I cannot wait until I will be able to use it for my class.  

That said, with this being my final post I decided to take some photos of our Christmas tree and some quick family photos. This is the first time I have been able to take portraits for my family and work with people (who tell me the truth when I am being too slow, all love of course). I did struggle a bit with lighting as the camera was getting stuck between focusing on the person and the Christmas tree lights. However, I made it work and I am proud of how the photos turned out! 

Thank you everyone for the kind words throughout my inquiry! This will not be the last time you hear from me 🙂 

Here is a time-lapse of my brother and I setting up one of our Christmas trees. I did ask my brother to look nice for the video and he decided to wear a Hawaiian shirt with a sun hat (you win some, you lose some). If you do watch the video, you will notice that half of the tree lights do not work. Not sure why but we just added lights (that don’t match)! Setting up our Christmas Tree

My parents with our dog (Kono)
My brother (Adam) and my mom
Adam as a Christmas soldier ornament!
Myself as a Christmas elf ornament
Our mantel all set up in Christmas decor
I was given this ornament by one of my nurses, when I first got diagnosed with Type One Diabetes!
Dad and Kono (isn’t she so cute!)

All images taken by Author.

Cheers!

← Previous Post

1. Hey Jessica, I love this post, it is so fun. I can’t wait to go home and set up our Christmas tree with my family. I love that you said you win some you lose some, because my brother would have locked himself in his room and refused to participate lol!

2. Joanna Lake

Oh Jessica, reading this post filled my heart. Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures of your family!